The Spring 2011 newsletter from Scotland is now available.
Some of this issue’s features include:
- Information about Captain Cook’s Second Voyage, A Memoir by Lieutenant John Elliott.
- A rough definition of “the Clan” as it existed in the 15th century.
- An update on the Clan Genealogy Database.
- An unusual account of hunting in South Carolina.
- The Elliott School of International Affairs.
- Details on new historical maps available online that help shed light on the history of our Border ancestors.
To read this issue in detail or access back issues, visit the online newsletters.