The Autumn 2015 newsletter from Scotland is now available.
Some of this issue’s features include:
- Elliot Variants – the latest findings from our Clan Historian
- Russell Eliott & Pitcairn Island
- The Very Model of a Modern Mansion House
- Conan Doyle’s Selkirk Story
- Making History – the first father and daughter flight crew
- And more….
To read this issue in detail or access back issues, visit the online newsletters.
Could you tell me if it’s possible to join the Elliott Clan Society if you live in a European country outside the UK.
Yes, absolutely! See the Memberships page for details about the various branches.
I’m trying to join the Elliott Clan Society but can’t find the the appropriate information on the site. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Click on the “Membership” tab, then choose the country you live in.